How Sweet It Is.

Laaaaawwwwdd, I'm back!

And, let me start by saying Happy New Year, New You. Some maybe stop reading just after that post, but this photo will draw you right back in...
We are still working on our photo shoot talents.
 I knooowwwww... Same ole story, you're here to write & stay dedicated to it. But, you have to keep at something for 30 days before it becomes a habit, right? Well here's my February (+ a few days) challenge to myself. Log in every day. Make some edits. Improve the site. Write some stuff. A more epic blog.

Since the middle of January, I've been heavily thinking about writing something, anything! I could never decide what. I've had loved ones, friends, etc. encouraging me to just put some words down. I live a ridiculous life and I'm constantly rambling off stories that may be mundane, but miraculously come out hilarious. Maybe its how animated I am? Regardless, let's catch up!

The #Ayerstotallywickedroadtrip2016 didn't just continue forever, nor did it end after those last few days I wrote about. It was TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME! We hit 7 states, at least 8 major-ish cities, and I'm too lazy to count tourist sites! Bucket list items were checked. Family inside jokes created. Old memories relived. And, most importantly, an amazing time had by all.

Ayers gang back at in San Antonio, Dec2016
I finally reached my new final destination. Unlike those scary final destination movies, it has been amazing! I've fallen in love with beautiful San Diego. And let me tell you, I've done a lot! Eaten great food, met amazing new friends, hiked less than the normal San Diegian, but I'll get there. Oh, & since San Diego is now named the Craft Beer Capital, I can admit I've enjoyed a hefty amount of it's craft beer too. Although I've tried lots, I'm constantly adding to my list of places to see, eat, and explore. I'm currently building the perfect 2-6 day tourist exploration package for future friends who come visit --- stay tuned OR better yet, come on out & experience first hand.

Emma came to play tourist 📷
Job Wise. (Insert eye roll here). It's the Navy. I can't say that I've ever been extremely, over the top, happy at any duty station during the first 6 months. That seems like a long time, but you're still the newb-ish person. Luckily though, I'm on the up and up! This command is allowing me to pursue my desire to become a Navy Career Counselor (NC) and is sending me to the school. Following that, I'll be the acting CCC (Command Career Counselor/NC). How AWESOME! I've learned lots from friend & MTW's old NC, and with that knowledge and my desire to do this, I finally get the opportunity! Stay tuned for more on it's loves and hates.

Arianna & Lilith, some of those wonderful new friends.
Here's my current song obsession. Anyone who knows me, knows that I pick one song or album and just listen to it on repeat. Don't feel bad for my roomie, he's gone. He's managed to avoid this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4povfmX144

Hmm, what else has happened in my life?

PSH, you didn't think I'd forget my handsome, adorable, sweetest, best thing everrrrr.. LEROY TUGGER. As most of you know from my instagram, or his instagram* (follow him @leroytugger), that him & I have found each other. He's the best dog. He drives me nuts and occasionally I may want to put him in time out, but he's a great companion. Lyft & Uber drivers think I'm nuts because I get in their car, whip out my phone, "Do you want to see my dog?" & proceed to show them before they are allowed to respond. Here, just admire him for yourself. Oh, also he thinks he's a lap dog & just loves those cuddles (we are currently cuddles up on my bed writing this. He's snoring).

Leroy's first puppuccino ♥
This short burst doesn't even begin to describe all the good and bad that has happened in the past several months. New friendships have blossomed, while other friendships have died out. I've been to Costa Rica, hugged a Redwood Tree & laughed with family. I've enjoyed amazing company, and learned a lot about myself in my time alone. I'm now a happy furr-momma. AND, I have even met a guy I really care about, enough to admit it via blog, so it's gotta be something special. ♡

Beautiful view on my way to Costa Rica 🏖

I'm very excited to catch you all up to speed & keep you there. It might be by new recipes, silly Leroy stories, or travel adventures...

As always, stay tuned for more on my Sweet & Sour Life

**Follow me on instagram @slayers30 for more day to day updates**

*Yes, I made my dog an instagram account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here Goes Nothing

The Wine-O Club Triad.. & their Baking day