Here Goes Nothing

Hello public community who have decided to read my blog... Bless you.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing on this thing, but I figured "Hey! Why not?!" Honestly, this is my 2nd blog site. The first one, I wouldn't recommend to those not computer savvy (like me). I made the decision to start a blog to put the Sweet & Sour moments of my life adventures available for everyone to get a good laugh, maybe a cry, at. Plus, this helps everyone all over the world keep up-to-date with the world of Stacey, all while allowing me to be extremely lazy.

A friend, Rachael, without knowing gave me the inspiration to start a blog. Everyone always wants to start a blog, but they never actually do. Especially never keep up with it, we will see how well I keep up this blog. In any case, enjoy the future articles I write & share this around! Right now, the site is rough around the edges, but I know I'll get better at this just like you'll enjoy the articles more and more. Happy readings!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Sweet It Is.

When in Athens