#backtoamerica



"The world is a book, and those who do not travel only read one page." Saint Augustine


Well, once again... I'm back at making the promise I'll get better at updating this, but while I do know that I'm living in limbo status in beautiful San Diego, California... It's a hardship being here, HAH! I think of the I spy or Where's Waldo books, and you all are looking at a map wondering where I am and what I'm up to (I like thinking I'm that interesting & curious to all of you). 


I finally made it to my new home, and let me just say it has definitely NOT been without adventure & some crazy stories. I took a month off for pure enjoyment, and enjoyment I had. And, San Diego became home about a month and half ago. 

This WAY overdue post is just to update you on future stories, with an over abundance of photos and stories I think are extremely funny. I've met amazing & weird people, seen some of the best sites in the US of A, and caught up with family. 

I've caught up with my military friends & family in Virginia and North Carolina before heading to Texas. I bought a brand new, amazing car... His name is Harvey (partially dedicated to sexy Harvey on Suits <3 ). New tattoos are always a must when visiting my sister in Pflugerville (shout out to Skylar @Atomic Tattoo). Majority of the Ayers gang wandered the Western half of the US on the #Ayerstotallywickedroadtrip2016 making bucket list stops & lots of memories. 

Then there's is San Diego where every day I found a new place, a new person or new food that I love and cannot wait to continue to enjoy for the next THREE years. I've joined a kickball league, done my first MeetUp, and thoroughly enjoyed bottomless mimosa brunches -- all come with funny stories attached.

Anyways, this is just a short cap on the who, what, when, and where I've been since leaving Italy & beautiful Europe. 

As always, stay tuned for more on my Sweet & Sour Life.

**Don't forget to follow me on instagram @slayers30 for more current updates.**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here Goes Nothing

How Sweet It Is.

The Wine-O Club Triad.. & their Baking day